Citizens Bank - Your financial resource
Online Banking will be the newest convenience at Citizens Bank. If you have access to the internet, you can have 24 hour access to your accounts. Some of the benefits are:
- View account balances (including checking, savings, loans and lines of credit, CDs and IRAs)
- Look up information on specific checks and deposits
- Review all account transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Print statements
- Download transactions into your financial software
- E-mail us with questions or support inquiries
Online Bill Pay
- FREE Unlimited transactions
- If you are currently an Online Banking customer, you can sign up for Online Bill Pay by logging in to Online banking and click on the BillPay link.
- If you are not already an Online Banking customer click on the Enroll link on the Home page to sign up for Online Banking.
- If you would like to demo the Online Bill Pay, click here.
Save time, trouble and trips to the bank. Ask us how easy it is to have your paycheck or Social Security check deposited directly into your Citizens Bank checking or savings account.
Our "Anytime Access" voice response service lets you access account information, check current rates, and transfer funds 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Anytime Access is simple to use. An automated voice tells you how to access services by pressing buttons on your phone, or by voice recognition. Just call (573) 683-2234 and the bank is at your fingertips.
Our night deposit service offers you the security and safety of making your deposit before or after regular business hours. Just drop your deposit in the night depository located at Citizens Bank's convenient drive through window.
For our business customers, lockable night deposit bags are available.
Safe Deposit Boxes
Store your important documents and items in a secure, fire protected safe deposit box. We offer a variety of different sizes to meet your needs.
We sell money orders for those times when a personal check just won't do and you'd rather not send cash.
- Cashier's Checks
- Wire Transfers Bank to Bank
- Customer Authorized Automatic Payments
- Notary Service