Learn More about Online Banking
Online Banking will be the newest convenience at Citizens Bank. If you have access to the internet, you can have 24 hour access to your accounts. Some of the benefits are:
- View account balances (including checking, savings, loans and lines of credit, CDs and IRAs)
- Look up information on specific checks and deposits
- Review all account transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Print statements
- Download transactions into your financial software
- E-mail us with questions or support inquiries
Citizens Bank Online Banking is FREE
Whether you're at home, work or on the road, as long as you have access to the internet you have access to your accounts. To sign up for, click on either the Enroll in Personal Online Banking or Enroll in Commercial Online Banking and follow the instructions.
Once you have submitted the enrollment form, you will receive your ID and initial PIN number in the mail.
Online Bill pay
Classic Plus - FREE Unlimited transactions
If you are currently an Online Banking customer, you can sign up for Online Bill Pay by logging in to Online banking and click on the BillPay link.
If you are not already an Online Banking customer click on the Enroll link on the Home page to sign up for Online Banking.
For more information, you can view our Online Bill Pay demo.